Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Aunt Stacie!

Today would have been the 59th birthday of my aunt - Stacie Rae Clark Rasmussen.     Stacie was born on January 6, 1955.     Stacie died on November 8, 1993.  

I grew up knowing Aunt Stacie.   She was always a lot of fun to be around!    She taught me how to play blackjack and went with me to Wendover the very first time I went and actually gambled........ we won't mention that I was not technically old enough for this adventure..........

I know her family misses her and she would have been so happy to see her children grow up, and meet her first grand child - who is named after her.    I am amazed at how much her daughter, Robyn looks like her mother!


Here is a link to Stacie's obituary - in case the picture is too small.  

No comments:

Post a Comment